Staff in Our Class:
Our Class Governor: Awaiting Appointment
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Play copying games with me, like using the same metal spoon as I've got to make the same noise that I'm making on the fence.
Self confidence and self awareness
- Share videos or photos to show me how to pretend to look after a baby or use my cars to show me how to pretend to go on a journey. Talk to me about the things you are using and what you are doing with them.
Managing feelings and behaviour
- Let me help you to share out the sandwiches and fruit onto plates, so that everyone has something to eat.
Pre-school Class Page
How can you help me with my learning?
Communication and Language
Listening and attention
- Talk to me about the sounds we can hear when we go to the shops, park or seaside.
- Make the sounds of animal and things when you are sharing a book with me.
- Play games with me where I have to follow instructions like "roll the ball" or "throw the ball".
- Let me help you with unpacking the shopping by telling me to find things like "find the apples".
- Show me and give me choices about what I can have to eat, like "yoghurt or banana".
Moving and handling
- Give me a little bag to carry something in when we go shopping.
- Give me a bucket to put interesting things in when I'm digging in the mud.
- Give me rolling pins and cutters to see what I can do with them when I'm playing with the dough.
Health and self care
- Let me wash my hands and face myself.
- Let me try to put my shoes on myself.