- To ensure that all leadership strategically impacts on pupil outcomes to raise the percentage of children ahieving Reading, Writing and Maths combined;
- to continue to improve the quality of teaching further so that pupil outcomes are a minimum of 65% in Reading, Writing and Maths combined in every year group;
- to improve attendance so that overall figures are at least in line with national, reduce persistent absence for targeted children and ensure that behaviour for learning is good in all year groups so that a strong climate for learning contributes to good progress;
- to improve outcomes for all groups of pupils at Key Stage 2 so that both attainment and progress data rapidly improve in reading, maths and GPS;
- to raise standards across the Early Years Unit, with particular focus on literacy development.
Ofsted 2017 Report