Complaints Arrangements

If you have any concerns about your child's education, you should contact the Headteacher, who will be pleased to arrange an appointment to meet with you. If, after sharing your concern with the Headteacher, you are not satisfied with the outcome, you should write to the Chair of Governors c/o the school.

If you would like any further information, please contact:

 Family Services

Complaints and Representations Team

County Hall, Bond Street, Wakefield WF1 2QW

Telephone: 01924 302840

Fax: 01924 302841


Complaints Policy